- The company may collect your personal information either directly from you/when you register as a member of the Website/where you access and interact with the Website.
- The information collected from you may include personally identifiable information (such as your name, NRIC/passport or other personal identification number, postal or e-mail addresses and telephone numbers) and personal content preferences.
- The company is committed to protecting the privacy of our online customers.
- We guarantee that our customer database will not be sold or marketed for any reason whatsoever to third parties.
- Any discretionary information submitted is handled with utmost care and urgency, and will be treated with due respect even in administrative representation.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their job.
- While care is taken to protect your personal information on the Website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed as 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email as we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us.
- We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities.
- We and our third party service providers take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration.